You heard about it and now its HERE a new program we are offering at Kentucky Arts Academy! How would you like your child to be a member of a cool new piano group, exclusive to the North East Louisville area, Kentucky Keys?
This exciting new class is for children ages 6 to 10 and is the PERFECT way to enter or continue into the exciting world of piano, and maybe even make some friends along the way.
There are many benefits to learning piano in a group setting including:
- Provides confidence in playing for others.
- Aids students in developing rhythmic security
- Provides opportunities for supervised practice.
- Stimulates critical listening as students hear other students perform and comment on these performances.
- Allows students to broaden their musical experiences.
- Exposes students to a variety of piano materials.
- Provides a family-competitive atmosphere.
- Fosters an atmosphere that is conductive to effective teaching of functional skills such as sight reading, transposition, harmonization, improvisation, and composition.
- Facilitates the performance of ensembles including duets, trios, quartets and multiple piano ensembles.
- Encourages students to develop skills in solving their own problems.
- Establishes a sense of group spirit and group dynamics that increases motivation.
- Fosters the development of communication skills.
- Allows students to learn from their peers as well as from the teacher.
- Provides a setting where drills and exercises can be more interesting and motivating.
- Increases attention span allowing the lesson time to be longer than private lessons.
Join NOW by clicking on the GET STARTED NOW button and get your Enrollment Fee AND Group Piano Course book for FREE!