For Private Lessons:
- Membership may be cancelled by submitting the online cancellation form below.
- Cancellation Form must be received by the 15th of the month to take effect at the end of that month.
EXP: Cancellation Form received on the 16th of May is billed for June and takes effect at the end of June.
There are no exceptions.
- You may withdraw the cancellation at any time before it takes effect but your teacher and/or time slot cannot be guaranteed.
- Active membership is mandatory to participate in our events and recitals.
All registration(s) will be withdrawn at the time of membership cancellation.
- Membership is not transferable.
- Kentucky Arts Academy does not provide tuition refund under any circumstances.
- Kentucky Arts Academy reserves the right to terminate membership, in which case prorated tuition will be refunded. For example, if you submit the online cancellation form on the 20th of May, you will still be billed for June and there will be no more bill after June.
For Group Classes:
You may withdraw from a class before or within 24 hours after the first class by returning the completed withdrawal form.
- Kentucky Arts Academy will refund the tuition (minus the cost of the first session of the class) and material fee (unopened materials only). The registration fee is non-refundable.
- There will be no refund later than 24 hours after the first class.
ONLINE CANCELLATION FORM
We appreciate your time and wish you all the best in your future music journey!
Your feedback is important to us!
Please help spread the word and share your experience at Kentucky Arts Academy Online: